Quality problems bachelor's and master in reforming education
T. I. Kruzhkova, O. A. Ruschitskaya
The article is devoted to the problems of the modern educational system in the Russian Federation. The education system is seen in the historical aspect (comparison of modern and Soviet systems, analysis of the trends of the 1990s, of the current situation) and geographically (comparison with other countries).
Priorities for higher education and the structural components of sustainable development of the universityare identified. The problems of the Unified State Examination (USE), the new state standards (GEF third generation), score-rating system, joining the Bologna process are analyzed. Further socio-political and economic development of Russia is impossible without innovation in the higher education system.
In the coming years it is necessary to reform the system of higher education, as the current gap between the quality of teaching in higher education institutions and employers' requirements for competence of graduates does not allow graduates of Russian universities to be competitive in the global labor market.
- Bolonskiy protsess i natsionalnaya obrazovatelnaya politika. M. : Kulturnaya revolyutsiya, 2009. 140 s.
- Devyatova S. V., Kuptsov V. I. Kakim dolzhno byt sovremennoe obrazovanie // Sotsialno-gumanitarnye znaniya. # 5.
- Mnogopolyarnyy mir kak globalnaya alternativa. Vzglyad Rossii. Doklady. Ekaterinburg : UrGYUA, 2012. 289 s.
- Tkachenko E. V. Obrazovanie i nauka. Buduschee v retrospektive : nauchno-metodicheskiy sbornik. Ekaterinburg : UrO RAO, 2005. 434 s.
- Shaburov A. S., Hruscheva M. I., Hruschev K. V. [i dr.]. Sotsialnoe gosudarstvo: problemy formirovaniya i funktsionirovaniya : monografiya. Ekaterinburg : AMB, 2011. 228 s.
Read PDF Back to contents