Innovative technologies of training
V. D. Shirshov
The article discusses the role of innovative technologies in the pedagogical education. With their help various images of subjects and phenomena are created. Innovative technologies are necessary in remote and virtual education. Among the innovative learning technologies highlights bio-information technology, web quest technology.
The study and use of bio-information technology in the field of security will help students to anticipate a difficult situation, to find a solution of a problem. Modern bio-information technologies allow the use of a higher form of sensory reflection in the form of visual-figurative knowledge, greatly enhance the degree of comprehension of educational material at the expense of clarity and specificity of the project statement of the problem and not just the use of abstract models, but also of understandable to every student visual visual images. Bioinformatic technologies may include multimedia design and creation of virtual reality.
Highly effective web quest technologies integrate multimedia, information and communication, gaming technologies, technologies collaboration, online learning, etc.
Considered innovative technologies can improve learning efficiency, save time, harder engage students in the learning process.
- Didaktika sredney shkoly / pod red. M. N. Skatkina. M., 1982.
- Zagvyazinskiy V. I., Strokova T. A. Pedagogicheskaya innovatika: problemy strategii i taktiki. Tyumen : TyumGU, 2011. 176 s.
- Lerner I. YA. Didakticheskie osnovy metodov obucheniya. M., 1981.
- Sovetskiy entsiklopedicheskiy slovar / gl. red. A. M. Prohorov. 3-e izd. M. : Sovetskaya entsiklopediya, 1985. 1600 s.
- Shirshov V. D., Simanovich V. K. Bioinformatsionnye metody formirovaniya predstavleniy ob opasnostyah u obuchaemyh // Kultura bezopasnosti: problemy i perspektivy. Materialy vtoroy mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. Ekaterinburg, 2008. CH. 1. S. 107–112.
Read PDF Back to contents