Interdisciplinary cognition of factors of the development and management of public production
V. N. Potehin, kandidat ekonomicheskih nauk, dotsent Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universitetaCenturies of theory and practice has shown that the economic, managerial and legal problems of development of society in nature are the subject of the whole set of fundamental, humanitarian and natural sciences. The meaning of any science are its relevance and ability to actually ensure sustainable development of civilization and interests and needs of population in all spheres of life. It is well known that each has its common, distinctive and special branch languages, forms, methods (tools) of study, analysis, synthesis and design problems of development of the same phenomena, but with a different narrow subject positions. With the constant development of the specialization of disciplines it becomes more difficult to scientists, politicians, practitioners and the whole society with each passing day to comprehend the essence of the happening complex internal and external conversion processes in the form of crises of varying depth and scale levels of management. Hence increasing difficulties in understanding and finding causal relationships, dependencies between factors of production and management, to identify and develop the best solutions to neutralize, minimize or radical to eliminate the causes and losses to society from the observed and continuously growing local and global crises. This article provides an interdisciplinary view of the factors of production and management, is considered a complex mechanism of their interaction with the economic system (public enterprises), eliminating competition, crises and conflicts.
References1. Vtoraya industrializatsiya Rossii. Nastolnaya kniga rukovoditelya gosudarstva (osnovy teorii i praktiki osuschestvleniya) / pod red. dokt. ekon. nauk, prof. N. A. Potehina. Ekaterinburg : OAO «IPP «Uralskiy rabochiy», 2011.
2. Kron G. Tenzornyy analiz setey. M. : Sov. radio, 1978.
3. Kuznetsov O. L., Kuznetsov P. G., Bolshakov B. E. Sistema «priroda – obschestvo – chelovek». Ustoychivoe razvitie. Gosudarstvennyy nauchnyy tsentr Rossiyskoy Federatsii VNII-geosistem, Mezhdunarodnyy universitet prirody, obschestva i cheloveka «Dubna», 2000.
4. Marks K., Engels F. Sochineniya. 2-e izd. T. 1–50.
5. Porter M. Konkurentnoe preimuschestvo. Kak dostich vysokogo rezultata i obespechit ego ustoychivost / per. s angl. E. Kalininoy. M. : Alpina Pablisher, 2008.
6. Potehin N. A. Sovokupnyy rabotnik: intensivnoe proizvodstvo, upravlenie. Sverdlovsk : Izd-vo Ural. gos. un-ta, 1987.
7. Potehin N. A. Ekonomiko-pravovye osnovy upravleniya : uchebnoe posobie. Ekaterinburg : Izd-vo Ural. gos. ekon. un-ta, 2003. CH. 1. S. 110–112.
Read PDF Back to contents