The state of the natural resistance of rats during intravenous administration of physiological solution, impacted by electromagnetic radiation of extremely high frequencies
R. Z. Lifanova, aspirant, O. G. Petrova, doktor veterinarnyh nauk, professor Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universitetaAt present time the interest to the radiation effects of exposure to electromagnetic fields of different frequency bands on biological systems has significantly increased. This interest is connected with numerous experimental evidence of the facts of change of systems functioning under the influence of electromagnetic fields and other physical factors, which differ not only its nature, but also by intensity. The most well are studied radiated energy impact, which are characterized by significant temperature increase, rising of local pressure and mechanical changes in the structure of biological tissues. However, most of the physical factors of non-thermal intensity can cause functional changes of biological objects associated with changes in enzymatic activity, conformational dynamics of proteins and other structures. The fact of influence of physical factors of non-thermal intensity on biological objects is not in doubt, but the mechanisms of this effect are actively discussed and investigated. Different components included in the composition of living organisms, primarily water, are offered on the role of acceptor energy. Well investigated the radiolysis of water under the action of radiation, which forms radicals of water, the hydrated electron and active forms of oxygen. However, during impact on water other physical factors of non-thermal in tensity and even heat (temperature of 40 oC for 4 hours) are formed active forms of oxygen, that are the similar to the results of radiolysis. Therefore the study of temperature dependence of influence of electromagnetic radiation of different frequency bands on biological objects and first of all on water is relevant.
Researches are devoted to studying the influence of electromagnetic radiation of the highest frequencies on humoral immunity of rats. During the experiment the authors found that the physiological solution after exposure to EMR UHF has a stimulating effect on non-specific resistance of the organism of rats, which is reflected in the change of bactericidal and lizotsima activity of blood serum, leucoformula.
References1. Betskiy O. V., Kislov V. V., Lebedeva N. N. Millimetrovye volny i zhivye sistemy. M. : SAYNS-PRESS, 2004.
2. Bochkareva A. G. Vliyanie bolevogo stressa i KVCH-polya na morfofunktsionalnoe sostoyanie selezenki krys : avtoref. dis. ... kand. biol. nauk. Saransk, 2002.
3. Devyatkov N. D., Betskiy O. V., Gelvich E. A. [i dr.]. Vozdeystvie elektromagnitnyh kolebaniy millimetrovogo diapazona dlin voln na biologicheskie sistemy // Radiobiologiya. 1981. T. 21. Vyp. 2.
4. Sinitsin N. I., Petrosyan V. I., Elkin V. A. [i dr.]. Osobaya rol sistemy «millimetrovye volny – vodnaya sreda» v prirode // Biomed. radioelektronika. 1998. No 1.
5. Bezkorovainy A., Kot E. Interaction of bifidobacteria with ferric iron // International Dairy Journal. 1998. T. 8. No 5-6. S. 507–512.
6. Glonek T., Kopp S. J., Kot E., Pettegrew J. W., Harrison W. H., Cohen M. M. P-31 nuclear magnetic resonance analysis of brain: the perchloric acid extract spectrum // Journal of Neurochemistry. 1982. T. 39. S. 1210.
Read PDF Back to contents