The features of the creation of Moorish lawns
M. YU. Karpuhin, kandidat selskohozyaystvennyh nauk, dotsent kafedry ovoschevodstva im. N. F. Konyaeva, dekan fakulteta agrotehnologiy i zemleustroystva, V. N. Shulgin, kandidat selskohozyaystvennyh nauk, dotsent kafedry rastenievodstva UrGAUThe lawns are widespread throughout the world. In addition, to the commonly used types of lawns, such as a parterre, a common meadow, sports can be recommended Moorish lawns. The Moorish lawn is a special kind of grass, which is a mixture of traditional lawn grass and beautiful flowering plants. This type of decorative lawns more than a meadow is created on the spot as a parterre and ordinary landscaping lawns. This picturesque lawn remains attractive throughout the summer season, created in the open, sunny, large area territories. Moorish lawn looks spectacular, if it is in a flourishing condition during the growing season. To do this, it is very important to choose the right plants for planting that most of them are flowering from early spring to late autumn. The composition of the mixtures typical-ly includes 10–15 species of the flowering annuals, often use relatively low-growing species: an alys-sum, a gipsofila, a nasturtium, a nemesia, a calendula and others. Much less frequently used the flow-ering perennials, annuals but should prevail in the stand. The grassy cover lawn performs important sanitary function: creates a more comfortable environment, reduces the temperature in the lower at-mosphere, it purifies the soil and air of harmful microorganisms; it has a gas-absorbing and noise-retention.
References1. Abramchuk A. V., Gorchakovskiy P. L. Formirovanie i antropogennaya degradatsiya lugovyh rastitelnyh soobschestv v lesostepnom Zauralie // Ekologiya. 1980. # 1.
2. Gorchakovskiy P. L., Abramchuk A. V. Formirovanie i degradatsiya suhodolnyh lugov pod vliyaniem senokosheniya i vypasa // Ekologiya. 1983. # 5.
3. Gorchakovskiy P. L., Abramchuk A. V. Pastbischnaya degradatsiya poymennyh lugov i ee otsenka po dole uchastiya sinantropnyh vidov // Ekologiya. 1983. # 5.
4. Gorchakovskiy P. L., Abramchuk A. V. Pastbischnaya tolerantnost rasteniy suhodolnyh lugov // Ekologiya. 1996. # 5.
5. Lepkovich I. P. Gazony. SPb. : DILYA, 2003. 240 s.
6. Stefanovich G. S., Karpuhin M. YU., Satubaldin K. K., Salanginas A. A. Ustroystvo parternyh i sportivnyh gazonov na Srednem Urale. Ekaterinburg : Ural. agrar. izd-vo, 2013. 36 s.
7. Gorchakovskii P. L., Abramchuk A. V. Grazing tolerance of the vegetation of dry meadows // Russian Journal of Ecology. 1996. T. 27. # 5. S. 321–325.
8. Gorchakovskii P. L., Abramchuk A. V. Formation and degradation of meadows under the ef-fects of pasturing and hay harvesting // Ekologiya. 1993. T. 24. # 4.
Read PDF Back to contents