N. L. Skalozubov in development of agriculture of Trans-Ural area in the end of XIX – beginning of XX century
S. A. Pahomchik, kandidat ekonomicheskih nauk, professor, zaveduyuschiy kafedroy ekonomiki i kooperatsii Gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta Severnogo ZauralyaThe article analyzes the activities of the first government agronomist of the province of Tobolsk N. L. Skalozubov, revealed its contribution in the agricultural development of the Trans-Ural region of Russia during the Stolypin reforms, the impact on the current state of rural areas. The role of Nikolai Lukich Skalozubov as agronomist of the Tobolsk province in the XIX–XX centuries discusses. The multifaceted activities of the selfless patriot Siberian region highlighted. His achievements as a public figure, an agronomist-plant breeder, economist statistics, the parliamentarian, historian, publisher, mu-seum worker noted. Special attention focuses on his works in the field of statistics during his work in the city of Krasnoufimsk of Perm province (now the territory of Sverdlovsk region). The statistical work of Skalozubov received high evaluation of the leading statisticians of that time A. A. Kaufman, A. F. Fortunatov and others. His work was used by V. I. Lenin in the writing of his first major eco-nomic works. In memory of the legacy of N. L. Skalozubov in State Agrarian University of Northern Trans-Ural “Skalozubovsky readings” annually perform. The article is published on the recommenda-tions of the “round table” held in the framework of the third “Skalozubovsky readings” in May 2014, devoted to the 120th anniversary of its inauguration as a government agronomist of the Tobolsk prov-ince.
References1. Pahomchik S. A. Ministr selskogo hozyaystva Zapadnoy Sibiri // Agrarnye izvestiya. 2012. # 4.
2. Beloborodov V. Ryadovoy chelovek s bolee ili menee razvitoy sovestyu // Yugra. 2007. # 5. S. 64–67.
3. Pahomchik S. A., Savitskaya E. A. N. L. Skalozubov kak zemskiy statistik vysokogo urovnya // Sibirskaya derevnya: istoriya, sovremennoe sostoyanie, perspektivy razvitiya : sb. nauch. tr. : v 3 ch. Omsk : Izd. dom «Nauka», 2012. CH. II. S. 185–189.
4. Pahomchik S. A. Rol N. L. Skalozubova v razvitii selskohozyaystvennoy nauki i ko-operatsii Zapadnoy Sibiri v nachale XX stoletiya // Sibirskaya derevnya: istoriya, sovremen-noe sostoyanie, perspektivy razvitiya : sb. nauch. tr. Omsk : Omskiy GAU ; Omskblankizdat, 2010. CH. III. S. 431–435.
5. Pahomchik S. A. Molochnaya kooperatsiya Sibiri: vchera, segodnya, zavtra. Tyumen : Tyumen-skaya GSHA, 2011. 224 s.
6. Ivanenko A. S., Ivanenko V. E. Semya Skalozubovyh i Sibir // Sibirskiy istoriche-skiy zhurnal. 2002. # 1. S. 72–82.
7. Pahomchik S. A., Degaltseva E. A. Pervyy pravitelstvennyy agronom Tobolskoy gu-bernii – Nikolay Lukich Skalozubov i ego vliyanie na razvitie selskogo hozyaystva i ko-operatsii kraya. Tyumen : Tyumenskaya GSHA, 2011. 90 s.
Read PDF Back to contents