Increasing the degree of job satisfaction as the direction of the personnel policy of the organization
N. A. Aleksandrova, kandidat filosofskih nauk, dotsent kafedry upravleniya i prava Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universitetaLast decade many Russian enterprises have established the practice of monitoring research of socio-emotional spheres of vital activities of the organization. In order to improve the HR-policy in the sphere of diagnosis and analyzed the degree of satisfaction of the personnel work, the level of his loyalty to the organi-zation, involvement of employees in business enterprises. Obtained during this assessment information al-lows the organization's management and staff service management staff to develop a system of measures that reduce personnel risks of the enterprise, improve the effectiveness of personnel policy. The article analyzes the results of the author studies the degree of satisfaction of the work on one of the large industrial enterpris- es of Ekaterinburg. Diagnostics was carried out by questionnaire, in which respondents were about 1.5 thou-sand workers, representing approximately 70 % of the membership of the organization. Overall job satisfac-tion at the company was 83 %, which is quite high. Blocks with the highest rates of satisfaction were the mode of work and rest, relationship in the team, relationship with the head. The main challenge on the blocks surveyed called the organization of labor and personnel policy, mainly in the field of motivation and stimula-tion of labor and the awareness of staff about the Affairs of the company. According to the author, to raise the level of job satisfaction it is necessary to make decisions in these elements of the personnel policy. Better organization of work, involves the establishment of communication between departments, improving their interaction, the formation of a system of vertical communications and systems of inverse-bond. Adjustments existing personnel policy should be implemented in the following areas: improvement of the wage system; improved in the formation of the staff about what is happening in the company by attracting attention of em-ployees to the corporate site and factory newspaper; creation of staff feeling their importance, significance, essential for the organization through the formation of respect for the own staff.
References1. Aktualnye problemy upravleniya, ekonomiki, kultury: monografiya. Ekaterinburg : UrGAU, 2015.
2. Aleksandrova N. A., Vasiltsova L. A., Fateeva N. B. Osnovy kadrovoy politiki i kad-rovogo planirovaniya. Ekaterinburg : Izd-vo UrGAU, 2014.
3. Aleksandrova N. A. Udovletvorennost trudom kak faktor snizheniya kadrovyh riskov // Kultura, lichnost, obschestvo v sovremennom mire: metodologiya, opyt empiricheskogo is-sledovaniya. Ekaterinburg : Izd-vo: Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta im. M. Gor-kogo, 2010. S. 206–209.
4. Aleksandrova N. A., Aleksandrov V. A., Butakov S. V. Udovletvorennost trudom i mo-tivatsionnye predpochteniya personala promyshlennogo predpriyatiya // Sovremennoe obrazo-vanie v usloviyah reformirovaniya: innovatsii i perspektivy : I Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. Krasnoyarsk : Izd. dom «Novyy Enisey», 2010. S. 211–213.
5. Barmakova N. G. Udovletvorennost personala – vremya otsenit // Spravochnik po upravleniyu personalom. 2009. # 11.
6. Syomin A. N. Problemy zakrepleniya molodyh spetsialistov v selskohozyaystvennyh organizatsiyah // Agrarnyy vestnik Urala. 2009. # 6. S. 4–6.
7. Fateeva N. B. Vazhnyy faktor konkurentosposobnosti personala // Agrarnyy vestnik Urala. 2012. # 10-2. S. 67–68.
8. Aleksandrova N. A. Organizatsionnaya kultura : ucheb. po spetsialnosti «Upravlenie personalom» / pod red. N. I. Shatalovoy. M., 2006.
9. Fateeva N. B., Petryakova S. V., Radionova S. V. Analiz podgotovki kvalifitsirovan-nyh kadrov dlya selskohozyaystvennyh predpriyatiy Sverdlovskoy oblasti // Agrarnyy vestnik Urala. 2013. # 10. S. 97–100.
Read PDF Back to contents