Property relations. Marriage contract
Abdulina A. A., magistrant,Menedzhment IEFiM, Voronina A. B., student,Upravlenie personalom IEFiMIn accordance with the family legislation of the Russian Federation (Art. 42 SC Code), subject to a marriage contract are solely the property relations between spouses, and, above all, of them, which regulates the regime of property rights with respect to marital property. In this case the spouse is entitled to include in the marriage contract, and any other provisions relating to their property relationships (Clause 1 Article 42 of the Family Code). The marriage contract primarily allows spouses (those who marry) set in relation to their joint property is not only common property regime, but also of the common property regime or personal property (in the terminology of the family of the Russian Federation (the first part of para. 1 Article 42 of the RF IC.) - separate property). At the same time these modes can be set in respect of joint property of spouses, as well as the personal property of the spouses (in particular, they have acquired before marriage), and in respect of only part of the joint property of the spouses or the property of each spouse.
References1. Antokolskaya A. M. «Semeynoe pravo» - M.: Yurist', 1996 god.
2. Grazhdanskiy Kodeks Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Chast 1. Polnyy sbornik kodeksov RF. – M.: «Informekspo», Voronezh, 1999.
3. Grazhdanskiy Kodeks Rossiyskoy federatsii. Chast 2. Polnyy sbornik kodeksov RF. – M.: «Informekspo», Voronezh, 1999.
4. Grazhdanskoe pravo. Tom 3. Uchebnik pod red. A.P.Sergeeva., YU.K.Tolstogo. Prospekt. Moskva, 2000 god.
5. Domashnyaya yuridicheskaya entsiklopediya. Semya :AST
6. Dorohlona D. V. Rannee sovetskoe brachno-semeynoe zakonodatelstvo mify i realii// Vestnik MGU.Seriya 18.Sots.i politika.1998. #4.
7. Kommentariy k Semeynomu kodeksu pod red. Makevich M.G., Kuznetsova I.M., - Moskva 1995 god.
8. Pchelintseva L. M. «Semeynoe pravo Rossii». Uchebnik dlya vuzov. Norma-Infa, Moskva, 2000 god.
9. Semeynyy Kodeks Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Polnyy sbornik kodeksov RF. – M.: «Informekspo», Voronezh, 1999. – 760 s.
Read PDF Back to contents