Independent physical exercise - an important factor in the preparation of the agricultural sector of the economy рrofessionals
Mironova G. L., kandidat biologicheskih nauk, professor, Antonov S. V., kandidat biologicheskih nauk, zaveduyuschiy kafedroy fizicheskogo vospitaniya i sporta Uralskogo GAU, Dzholiev I. M., dotsent, Grosheva L. F., dotsent, Tushnolobova N. L., starshiy prAnalysis of current physical education, sports, and tourism activities for students at Agricultural Universities indicates that students are receiving an insufficient amount of training in both formal and informal areas to prepare them for healthy lives and careers after graduation. Physical education, sports and tourism activities as a part of agricultural university training make a number of critical contributions to the future development of students. First, studies have shown that regular physical activity of the body increases brain productivity. That is, students who exercise regularly also are more alert in their academic coursework. Second, participation in sports and tourism activities develops critical teamwork skills that are important to students in their future jobs in the agricultural sector. Third, by participating in these activities during their university years, students develop healthy habits incorporating these activities into their daily lives, which increases their physical endurance as well as flexibility and motor skills. A healthy working population is essential for the development of the agricultural sector. Systematic physical exercise, plus learning and participating in sports and tourism, teaches students about the value of exercise in maintaining their health and physical well-being. Sports activities also provide opportunities for important socialization that builds relationships and teamwork skills. For these reasons, educators at agricultural universities should ensure that students are receiving sufficient training in both formal physical education and informal sports and tourism activities.
References1. Mironova G.L. Fizicheskaya kultura, sport i turizm kak sredstva podgotovki kadrov vysshey kvalifikatsii // Agrarnyy vestnik Urala. 2012. # 10 (102). S. 47–49.
2. Mironova G.L., Dzholiev I.M., Karimov N.M. Formirovanie kultury lichnosti vypu- sknika agrarnogo universiteta s ispolzovaniem sredstv fizicheskoy kultury i sporta // Agrarnyy vestnik Urala. 2013. # 9 (115). S. 71–73.
3. Grosheva L.F. Sosnovskih D.S. Sovershenstvovanie protsessa fizicheskogo vospitaniya v sovremennyh usloviyah vysshego obrazovaniya // Agrarnoe obrazovanie i nauka. 2014. # 4.
4. Ponomareva G.V. Opredelenie professionalno vazhnyh kachestv tehnologov selskoho- zyaystvennogo proizvodstva // Materialy vseross. nauchno-prakt. konf. «Organizatsiya i meto- dika uchebnoy, ozdorovitelnoy i sportivnoy raboty v vuze». Voronezh, 2006. 195 s.
5. Mironova G.L., Neverova O.P. Rol fizicheskogo vospitaniya v podgotovke vypusknikov agrarnogo universiteta // Agrarnoe obrazovanie i nauka. 2013. # 4. S. 6.
6. Mironova G.L., Neverova O.P. Reabilitatsiya cheloveka v fizkulturno-ozdorovitelnoy i professionalnoy deyatelnosti. Ekaterinburg, 2016. 273 s.
Read PDF Back to contents