CONFLICTS: STYLES AND WAYS OF RESOLVING THEM
B.A. Voronin, doktor yuridicheskih nauk, professor, N.B. Fateeva, starshiy prepodavatel, N.F. Sharipova, magistrant UrGAU. Retsenzent: A.N. Mitin, doktor ekonomicheskih nauk, professor Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo yuridicheskogo universitetaConflict is a complex dynamic phenomenon that requires a comprehensive approach in its study and resolution, taking into account its diversity, objective and subjective factors. Con-flict situations arise in almost all areas of human life and may be explicit or implicit, but the ba-sis of conflict is the lack of agreement between the conflicting parties. The conflict interaction of participants allows to Express different opinions, to reveal more possible alternatives when mak-ing a decision, which is the constructive meaning of the conflict. One of the most important factors that contribute to the choice of a particular type of in-teraction in a conflict situation is the previous experience of the relationship. Also, the choice is determined by the specific situation and the characteristics of the character of opponents. There are the following styles that people choose in conflict situations: adaptation (compliance), eva-sion, confrontation, cooperation, compromise. The basis of differentiation of styles is the degree of orientation of opponents to their own interests or the interests of the partner. The strategy of behavior chosen by the parties to the conflict has the most important im-portance for the further development of the conflict, can change at different stages of the conflict situation and has a key impact on the outcome of the conflict. The most constructive cooperation strategy is the cooperation strategy that allows to per-ceive the opponent as a partner and allows joint efforts, satisfying the interests of both parties as much as possible, to make the necessary decision in the final stage of the conflict situation. The article considers the ways of resolving conflicts depending on the style of the conflict.
References1. Kibanov A.YA., Gagarinskaya G.P., Kalmykova O.YU., Myuller E.V. Upravlenie personalom / pod red. A.YA. Kibanova. M.: INFRA-M, 2013. 238 s.
2. Reshetnikova K.V. Konflikty v sisteme upravleniya: ucheb. posobie. M.: YUNITI-DANA, 2013. 175 s.
3. Mitin A.N., Koh I.A., Voronin B.A. Regulirovanie organizatsionno-pravovyh konfliktov: Teoriya i praktika. Ekaterinburg: ID UrGYUA. 2008. 244 s.
4. Efimenko E. N. Korporativnye konflikty (spory) [Elektronnyy resurs]: uchebno-prakticheskoe posobie / E. N. Efimenko, V. A. Laptev. Moskva : Prospekt, 2014. 233 s. Rezhim dostupa: https://search.rsl.ru/ru/record/01006737753.
5. Antsupov A.YA. Konfliktologiya v shemah i kommentariyah: Uchebnoe posobie / A.YA. Antsupov, S.V. Baklanovskiy. M.: Prospekt, 2016. 336 c.
6. Sharkov F.I. Obschaya konfliktologiya: Uchebnik dlya bakalavrov / F.I. Shar-kov, V.I. Speranskiy. M.: Dashkov i K, 2016. 240 c.
7. Aleksandrova N.A., Vasiltsova L.I., Voronin B.A., Voronina YA.V., Donnik I.M. Aktualnye problemy upravleniya, ekonomiki, kultury: monografiya. Ekaterin-burg: UrGAU, 2015. 340 s.
8. Zarubina E.V. Upravlenie personalom i upravlenie chelovecheskimi resursami v sovremennyh rossiyskih organizatsiyah // Agrarnoe obrazovanie i nauka. 2016. # 4. S. 29.
9. Zarubina E. V. Sotsialno-psihologicheskiy klimat v organizatsii. V sbor-nike: Nauka, obrazovanie, innovatsii: aprobatsiya rezultatov issledovaniy. Materialy Mezhdunarodnoy (zaochnoy) nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. 2017. S. 351-355.
10. Baden C., Tenenboim-Weinblatt K. The search for common ground in conflict news research: Comparing the coverage of six current conflicts in domestic and inter-national media over time // MEDIA WAR AND CONFLICT. Volume: 11. Issue: 1. Pages: 22-45. Published: MAR 2018.
Read PDF Back to contents