To the question of the system of evaluation of professional competences of pedagogical workers
B. A. Voronin, d.yu.n., professor, I. P. Chupina, d.e.n., professor, M. B. Nosyrev, d.t.n., professor Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta (Ekaterinburg, Karla Libknehta, 42) A.N. Mitin, doktor ekonomicheskih nauk, professor UrGYUUThe Relevance of this article is due to the introduction of new educational standards, the effectiveness of which is impossible without adequate feedback – quality assessment system of professional competence of teachers. Staffing of the educational process in educational institu-tions is one of the most important parts of the education system. The degree of development of approaches to the system of evaluation of professional competence of teachers is at an insufficient level. Every day there are increased requirements for the level of training of teaching staff. Certification for compliance with the position is carried out by means of submission of the work program on the subject and its evaluation in accordance with the criteria. On this basis, it follows that the teacher is recognized as fit if he has a competently compiled work program, other quali-ties such as culture of speech, pedagogical tact, knowledge of educational material, technologies, methods and means of training is optional.
References1. Voronin B. A., Fateeva N. B. Obespechenie kvalifitsirovannymi spetsialistami APK: sotsialno-ekonomicheskie problemy (na primere Sverdlovskoy oblasti) // Agrarnyy vestnik Urala. 2014. # 11. S.60-62.
2. Voronin B. A., Fateeva N. B. O podgotovke kadrov s vysshim professionalnym obra-zovaniem dlya APK // Agrarnyy vestnik Urala. 2015. # 2 (132). S. 77-79.
3. Chupina I. P. Formirovanie obschey strategii marketinga vuza kak vybor strategii ob-razovatelnyh uslug. V sbornike: Nauka segodnya: teoriya, praktika, innovatsii sbornik XI Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii. 2016. S. 976-979.
4. Krivtsov A.I., Polinova L.V., Chupina I.P. Managing change in the holding company as a fac-tor in solving strategic problems of the region. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education. 2016. T. 11. # 15. S. 7754-7762.
5. Bagretsov D.N., Bagretsov N.D. Mehanizm formirovaniya korporativnoy kultury v us-loviyah novoy ekonomiki: integralno-kompetentnostnyy podhod // Agrarnyy vestnik Urala. 2013. # 2 (108). S. 46-49.
6. Bagretsov D.N., Shirshov V.D., Shirshov S.V. Osnovy sabrientologii v podgotovke spe-tsialistov selskogo hozyaystva // Agrarnyy vestnik Urala. 2011. # 3 (82). S. 127-128.
Read PDF Back to contents