The value of the production potential of the enterprise in public production
B.A. Voronin, doktor yuridicheskih nauk, professor, I.P. Chupina, doktor ekonomicheskih nauk, professor, YA.V. Voronina, starshiy prepodavatel, YU.N. Chupin, aspirant, UrGAU. Retsenzent: Retsenzent: A.G. Mokronosov, doktor ekonomicheskih nauk, professorThe main value of the production potential of an enterprise is the creation of a new, in-trinsic value inherent in its values, and its elements of apriorism must purposefully adapt the constipation to the requirements of the product to be canceled. The production potential of an enterprise characterizes the resources that have become isolated within the framework of the main economic level; therefore, it is less than the production potential of the industry and the na-tional economy, and is their integral element as part of the whole. The listed potentials are de-pendent, so, the industrial potential of the industry is defined as the sum of the production poten-tials of its member enterprises, and the potential of the national economy - by adding the poten-tials of the industries. The role and importance of the enterprise's production potential in public production do not remain unchanged. The production potential of the enterprise is a prerequisite for accelerat-ing scientific and technological progress. The higher the technical and economic level of poten-tial elements and the degree of their use, the more powerful the material and technical base of scientific and technological progress, the wider the horizons of its implementation, more oppor-tunities for improving and increasing the size of the elements of the production potential of the enterprise.
References1. Avdeenko V.I., Kotlov V.A. Proizvodstvennyy potentsial promyshlennogo pred-priyatiya. M.: Ekonomika. 2014. 208 s.
2. Anchishkin A.I. Prognozirovanie rosta ekonomiki. M.: Ekonomika. 2013. 98 s.
3. Arhipov V.M. Proektirovanie proizvodstvennogo potentsiala ob'edineniy (teo-reticheskie aspekty). L.: Izd. LGU. 2016. S.75 - 89.
4. Donets YU.YU. Effektivnost ispolzovaniya proizvodstvennogo potentsiala. Ki-ev.: Znanie. 2015. 123 s.
5. Spirin V. S. Analiz ekonomicheskogo potentsiala predpriyatiya. M.: Finansy i statistika. 2016. 295 s.
6. Krassovskiy V.P. Ekonomicheskiy potentsial: rezervy i otdacha. M.: Ekonomika.2016. S.24-21.
Read PDF Back to contents